grell, founded by renowned German headphone engineer Axel Grell, announces the debut of a brand-new line of true wireless headphones with the grell TWS/1 ($199.99 USD, €199.99 EUR, £179.99 GBP MSRP). The new in-ear headphones deliver audiophile-grade sound quality for consumers who crave crystal clear, transparent audio and a closer connection to their music, with a direct-to-consumer sales model designed to deliver a personalized, high-end listening experience to a new generation of users — so that the price reflects the Grell-designed sound-quality, alone.
- True Wireless stereo earphones
- SoundID-enabled personalization
- High precision dynamic drivers
- SBC, AAC, Qualcomm aptX, Qualcomm aptX HD, Qualcomm aptX adaptive, LHDC
- Low-noise, match-paired microphones
- Dynamic transducers (tolerance +/- 1 db)
- Frequency Range: 6 Hz–22 kHz
- Rechargeable batteries
- Bluetooth 5.2 compatible
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Noise Annoyance Reduction (NAR)
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft)
- Splash-proof (IPX4)
- Up to 28 hours battery with charging case (ANC on)
Need more information?
Then you are in luck because we have included a link to the story, it can be found below, run your mouse over the link to satisfy yourself that you are going to the right destination.
grell True Wireless Headphones
Subscribe to Blog via Email
@TechmashUK @Biz_Nooz #Biz_Nooz #TechmashUK #Grell #TrueWirelessHeadphones #Audio #Sound #GrellAudio #Headphones #grellTrueWirelessHeadphones