Mio, a leading provider of vehicle dash cams in Europe and the Asia Pacific, is launching an enhanced version of its popular MiVue 798 dashcam with the new MiVue 798 Pro. Providing drivers with the ultimate peace of mind, the dashcam provides high-quality recordings, various safety features and the new addition of average speed camera alerts to ensure road users can stay informed and protected.
- Lane departure warning system (LDWS): monitors the drivers positioning on the road and notifies if they begin to waver
- Fatigue Alert (FA): when activated, the driver can be alerted every two, three or four hours of the journey
- Forward collision warning system: detects the vehicle ahead and issues early warnings to alert drivers to dodge or make a braking manoeuvre to avoid a collision. It also advises drivers to keep an appropriate distance from the car in front
- Eco-Drive Indicator: with the device’s built-in ECO Drive feature, driver behaviour is analysed and alerts whether the driving style is economical
- 3-axis G-sensor: detecting sudden changes in motion, the camera will instantly save a protected file that can’t be overwritten
Would you like some more information? Then you are in luck because we have included a link to the story, it can be found below, just run your mouse over the link to satisfy yourself that you are going to the right destination and click for more!
The MiVue 798 Pro is available from Robert Dyas and the Mio website for £189.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
@TechmashUK @Biz_Nooz #Biz_Nooz #TechmashUK #MioMiVue798Pro #flagship #dashcam #camera #video #Mio #cars #roadsafety #MiVue #VideoSensor #Audio #Smartgear